- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 147ms
- reviews, product
TRY IT ON
TRY IT ON
The authority in cheek, discover our iconic Blush shades and bestselling powder formula in travel size.
Peachy Pink with Golden Shimmer
SHOW MORE CHEEK
Buildable. Blendable. Indispensible. Uncover the best in glow. Our cult-favorite, bestselling NARS Blush delivers a weightless, natural-looking rush of cheek color in matte, satin, and shimmering finishes. Superfine micronized powder pigments ensure an irresistibly soft, blendable application. Buildable shades from sheer to bold deliver a natural wash of color to every skin tone—a light swipe of even the highest-intensity hues deliver a natural-looking flush. Superfine and silky powder. Irresistible and inimitable. Blush is the new bold.
THE #1-SELLING BLUSH IN CANADA.*
*Source: The NPD Group, Inc./BeautyTrends, Canada Prestige Makeup Retail Unit Sales, January-August 2020.
- Shimmering finishes
- 2.5 g
- Iconic shades shimmering finishes offer the ability to create endless looks, including the award-winning bestseller, Orgasm.
SILKY, BLENDABLE FORMULA
- Superfine, micronized powder pigments provide an easy, blendable application for a naturally flushed effect.
BUILDABLE, SHEER-TO-BOLD COLOR
- Buildable pigment allows control of color intensity for subtle to bold effects on every skin tone.
- Use #20 Blush Brush to apply Blush to the apples of the cheek. Sweep any excess across the hairline, bridge of the nose and chin.
- For more dimension, apply a shimmer shade to the apples and a matte shade to the hollows of the cheeks.
- For shades that may appear too bold or soft for your skin tone, customize your application.
- For bolder shades, use a small amount of product and gently blend onto apple of cheek to create a wash of color.
- For softer shades, start with a small amount of product and build to desired intensity.
- Soft shades are a great tool for blending and diffusing other blush shades
ISODODECANE • TALC • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • PHENOXYETHANOL • [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) • CARMINE (CI 75470) • MICA • RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360) • TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) • YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)]
WHAT MAKES YOU BLUSH?
“When it comes to blush, how and where you apply it is more important than what color you use.”- FRANÇOIS NARS, Founder and Creative Director