- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
- reviews, product
TRY IT ON
TRY IT ON
Silky, lightweight highlighting powder that melts into skin for a dewy finish.
Fort de France
CHANGE OF SHEEN
Highlighting hits a high point. This uncompromising innovation delivers next-level luminosity with Seamless Glow Technology—a blend of sheer powders and pearls to create second-skin luster that blends effortlessly. Satin-soft, micro-spherical powder layers evenly and weightlessly, fusing onto all skin tones. Ultra-refined and soft-to-the-touch, the illuminating formula accentuates skin with buildable radiance and a seductive, dewy finish.
- Luminous finish
- Micro-spherical powders meld seamlessly into skin and reflect light to enhance skin’s natural glow.
- Silky, lightweight feel provides easy blending and no harsh lines of demarcation.
- For a subtle glow, use Mie Kabuki Brush to dust Highlighting Powder along the cheekbone and blend toward the hairline with emphasis on the high point of the cheek.
- For an all-over glow, use #15 Precision Powder Brush to apply Highlighting Powder to tops of cheekbones. Use the tip of brush to sweep down center of the nose and lightly brush onto the Cupid’s bow.
- To dial up the glow, apply in a "C" shape from cheekbone blending above the brow bone, then apply the remainder below the brow bone.
- For a sculpted glow, dampen Ita Kabuki Brush and apply Highlighting Powder over tops of cheekbones in a targeted back and forth motion. Apply Bronzing Powder in the shape of the number three: under cheekbones, along hairline, and along jawline to create dimension.
TALC · POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE · OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE · DIMETHICONE · ZINC STEARATE · DIMETHICONOL STEARATE · TOCOPHEROL · ASCORBYL PALMITATE · LECITHIN · GLYCERYL STEARATE · GLYCERYL OLEATE · POLYBUTENE · TIN OXIDE · HEXYLENE GLYCOL · CITRIC ACID · CAPRYLYL GLYCOL · PHENOXYETHANOL · [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) · IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) · IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) · MICA · RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850) · TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) · YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)] ·