NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Sweepstakes
- Contest Period: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Sweepstakes (“Contest”) is sponsored and administered by Shiseido (Canada) Inc. (“Sponsor”) and will commence 12/13/2021 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time and end 12/31/2021 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time ("Contest Period"). These Official Rules & Regulations ("Rules") govern your participation in the Contest, and by participating in the Contest you consent to abide by these Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final.
- Eligibility: The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada (excludes Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of participation and submitted a complete and valid entry form on www.narscosmetics.ca/CA/radiant-creamy-concealer-sweepstakes. Employees, dealers, agents, contractors and other representatives of Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, contest suppliers, and members of their immediate families, defined as parents, siblings, spouses, and children, regardless of where they reside, and those with whom they are domiciled, whether or not they are related, are not eligible.
- To Participate: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Complete the required fields on the online entry form and submit. Limit one (1) entry per person.
- Prizes: There will be a 1-year supply of Radiant Creamy Concealer to be won during the Contest Period across Canada (excluding Quebec). Sponsor will adhere to the following process for drawing a winner. The prize(s) consists of six (6) Radiant Creamy Concealer 6 ml – $234.00. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, may not be sold, exchanged, returned or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value for any reason. No more than the stated number or value of prizes will be awarded. In the event that printing, digital or programming failures, or other reasons or any errors in the administration of the Contest cause more than the stated number or value of prizes to be offered and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the actual number of available prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claimants.
- Winner Selection and Notification: A random draw of all ballot entries will take place no earlier than eight (8) hours after the expiry of the Contest Period and one (1) winner will be contacted pursuant to the information completed in the entry form. The sponsor will conduct a random ballot draw from all ballots collected under the witness of Sponsor management. Decisions of the Sponsor in this regard are final. If you are a potential prize winner, your entry must have been completed with your name, mailing address and email address, confirmation that you are over the age of majority in your province/territory of residence and you must have complied with the Rules, and correctly answered, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question in order to be declared a prize winner. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, fails to correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, or declines acceptance of the prize for any reason, the potential winner will be disqualified. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries distributed during the Contest Period and the number of eligible entries received. Winner Announcement and Prize Delivery: Sponsor may announce the names of prize winners on its social media accounts and/or website at any time during or up to thirty (30) days following the Contest. Delivery of prizes will be notified using the contact information on the completed entry form.
- General: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, withdraw, amend or suspend this Contest at any time without notice in the event it determines that for any reason the Contest is not running as contemplated in these Rules (including, without limitation, due to printing or distribution errors, viruses, bugs or technical issues, or any other causes or occurrences beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that have compromised the fairness, integrity, security or proper administration of the Contest, as determined by the Sponsor). Sponsor takes no responsibility for any failure of website or service during the Contest Period, or for any problems or technical malfunctions of computer systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participating in the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or damaged contest entries. Any attempt to deliberately damage, obstruct or hinder the performance of any website or online platform related to this Contest or otherwise to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and any person attempting to do so will be disqualified and may be prosecuted.
- Release: By receiving any prize in this Contest, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and affiliates and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity Rights: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, by entering this Contest, winner consent to the use of their name and place of residence, and any photograph or other likeness or video recording as Sponsor may require, for publicity, advertising or informational purposes, in any or format and in any manner now known or hereinafter developed, by Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies, at their sole discretion, without further compensation or notice. Winners agree to grant a waiver of all applicable moral rights for this purpose. Winners may be required to sign a publicity release to this effect.
- This Contest is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario, including procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions. It is subject to applicable federal, provincial, territorial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
© 2021 Shiseido (Canada) Inc. All Rights Reserved.